A little history, development methods, other experiences and education.
We’ve been active in within ICT since 1990, as a consultant since 1997 and as our own company since 2011. The 10 years prior to 1990 were spent in the car-industry. Prior to 1990 and as a result of the Life Long Learning philosophy, study started early, covered a variety of disciplines (mechanical engineering, math, physics, economics, IT, and car-tech to name a few) and never really seized.
Since 1990, all studies have had a strong focus on IT related subjects, mostly programming and design, never forgetting the learning and the goal have to be fun!
As a result of many years of experience in different areas of business, we have many international contacts we can utilize if our own expertise might not cover your specific demands or if you’re looking for a team of consultants rather than a consultant.
Development and quality assurance methods used over the years:
- ITIL (certified)
Tools of the trade:
- Modern development tools such as MS Visual studio, Eclipse, Rational/IBM RDp, ILEditor, WordPress, BluePrism studio, …
- Support and documentation tools such as MS Office, LibreOffice, MS Visio, ProjectPlace, VisualFlow, …
Education-wise, we have studied:
- Computer science and programming
- Mechanical engineering
- Business economics
- Teacher – motor vehicles/car-tech
- Teacher – mathematics and physics
Before 1990 we were active for ten years in the car business in the following functions:
- Workshop manager
- Parts manager
- Car technician
- Car electrician
- MOT specialist