If you recognize one of the situations in the list below, you just might be a candidate for Robotics or Robotic Process Automation (RPA). Do you have one of the following:
- A daily registration process that is based on incoming data in the form of eg. an Excel or email where a registration process is repeated in order to update one or more. databases or systems. Eg, daily registration of new customers, members, products, prices or deliveries. In short: a manual process where you think ‘wish I could have this done automatically or by someone else’.
- An incoming list is used to do manual updates in one or more databases/systems
- Te need where two or more systems ought to be integrated (=talking with each other) but preferably without a large investment in a lot of programming.
Robotics or RPA builds on the principle to mimic the manual registration process into an automated script. It runs much faster as all manual steps are performed by the Robotics process that runs on a computer. As a result, you save on people being able to focus on aspects of the business that generate income or avoiding expensive integration by specialized programming.
Our RPA services:
- We can analyze your manual registration processto see if a RPA replacement is viable.
- We can automate your manual registration process by building a replacement Robotics application.
- More info: firstname.lastname@example.org
Robotics IDE’s and processes obviously look different in different tools: